Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mango Kesari and Tomato Rava Bath Combo


To celebrate our wedding anniversary, I made another version of  Chow Chow Bath this morning for breakfast. This time, I made a combo of "Mango Kesari" and "Tomato Rava Bath/Upma".  Using this concept, try creating chow chow bath with different combinations of Kesari and Upma and enjoy...

My Hearty Thanks to all my dear blogger friends for visiting my food blog. Today I am happy to see that the Blog visits crossed 10000. Thank you all once again for your support.
Mango Kesari
I used a fresh Mango for making this yummy kesari. Peel the skin and take out all the mango flesh. Follow the same method of preparing regular kesari and add the mango flesh when rava starts cooking. For good flavour and colour, I added few strands of Saffron to this Kesari. Did not add food colour to this version. All other ingredients and method of preparation remains the same as normal kesari.

Tomato Rava Bhath / Upma
We love to have a tangy, spicy upma any time of the day. In this version, I just added 3 tomatoes along with some red onion, peas, green chillies and ginger. Again, the ingredients and the method remains the same as normal rava upma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...