Monday, April 18, 2016

Happy Birthday Amma

Its been a long time since I published posts in my food blog.  Ever since I lost my wonderful mother, I got uninterested in many things that I enjoyed doing earlier. Life after amma's death is difficult at times, making me realize the importance of everyday life. No one is going to pamper us the same way as amma does. I felt as if my mom came in front asking me to start writing posts again. She was an incredible cook commented on my food recipes in her own sarcastic funny way which i loved to hear..Missing my amma so much..

When i make any kind of sweet dishes, memories of my mom occupies my mind totally. All sweet memories of her. My time with my mom is incomplete, yes, it is. I never had a proper "Good Bye" from her, was not fortunate to see her face and the kindness on her eyes at the end. I paid the price for staying far away from her.

During her birthday week, I made an elaborate south indian thali and enjoyed with family and friends.

Amma's Tribute --  All learnt from her

This post is my hearty tribute to my dear mother who really inspired me to achieve many more things in my life. Love you Amma...as always till I live in this world.

If God can give me a single wish, I would really love to see you atleast once again for few minutes, talk with you.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to know about it. A loss that's beyond any consolations.
    Would love to see more frequent posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maran for your kind words...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to know about this Sree. i too lost my Father a year ago. i keep thinking that he is still alive and follow whatever he advised me. Stay strong .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vidhya, I know how hard it is. You are a wonderful daughter even my mom wanted me to be like you and you knew that. Be strong.
    Suma

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...