Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ugadi Subhakanshalu - 2013

Ugadi Bhojanam - 2013   Paramannam, Black Channa Dal Sundali, Ugadi Pachadi, Mammidikaya Puliohara, Minnapa Garelu, Odiyalu, Pappu Chaaru, Annam.

Sri Vijaya Nama Samvatsara Ugadi Shubhakanshalu.


Wishing you all a very Happy Ugadi. This year brings you all more happiness, prosperity, good health and peace. 

We celebrated Ugadi with lots of prayers and prasadams. !! This Day became more special and fulfilling after attending the Evening Ugadi Special Pooja at our temple. Well, day after tomorrow, we are again gearing up for another festival,Tamil New Year( Chithirai Vizha 2013 ).Feeling happier that it falls on a weekend day as the whole family could sit and enjoy the festival together. Of course, with our special guests for the day. ( Athithi Devo Bhava!!)

By end of the day, I feel satisfied that I also tried to make some good memories to my kids. Still, the childhood memories I had during the festivals were priceless and I cherish those moments many times by talking about the varieties of food my mom made, the special prayers and pooja my Dad performed, etc., Hoping to make such good memories for my daughter and son too...atleast to some extent.

Wishing you all once again a very Happy Ugadi. 

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Vidhya!
    yeah.... Thamizh puthandu is coming on a weekend is good for us!
    I plan to celebrate leisurely followed by a hindustani music concert!
    WISHING YOU & YOUR FAMILY,
    Vinatha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vinu Akka..for your wishes.

    Wishing you and your family "Iniya Puthandu Nal Vazhthukkal".

    Vidhya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my friend..( Name?!!)..Your comments is really encouraging me to write more...Please feel free to drop in your feedback. Thanks again, Vidhya

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...